American Idol Judges Apocalypse Season 12

There are a million rumors flying around the internet on who will sit at the judges table for Season 12 of American Idol. We are going to attempt to list everything in one place and let you fire away your comments.

1) Steven Tyler is GONE
2) Jennifer Lopez is GONE
3) Randy Jackson will stay with the show but is no longer a judge
4) Mariah Carey is OFFICIALLY on the judging panel (18 million for 1 year)
5) Numerous sources say Nicki Minaj is OFFICIALLY on the judging panel
6) Mariah Carey is PISSED over Nicki Minaj be picked
7) Kayne West being considered as a judge (wants 18 million for 1 year)
8) Adam Lambert being considered as a judge
9) Enrique Iglesias being considered as a judge
10) Nick Jonas being considered as a judge

So what do you think? Who should join Mariah Carey at the judges table this season? Leave your thoughts in a comment.

1. Gunniebee1 says:

pppl keep mariah she is a solid course and beleive you me she will make these contestants work hard she has been there. Now as for niki M you really have to be kidding if AMERICAN IDOL WANTS TO END THERE SHOW THIS IS WHAT WILL DO IT COME ON NOW GET SOMEONE LIKE CARRIE UNDERWOOD OR KATIE PERRY BEFORE NIKIE M SHE IS NASTY BUT NOW HONESTLY SHERL CROW STEVIE NICKS JANET JACKSON WILL SMITH JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE ANY BODY BUT THAT SHOW OFF NIKI M EVEN MJ GHOST GOT TO FIND SOMEONE AND MAYBE EVEN SOME OLD WINNERS FROM THE PAST THAT HAS DONE WELL WITH THERE SUCCESS OR WE WILL NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT AMERICAN IDOL IS AFTER A FEW YEARS…. PLZZZZ GET THIS WRITE PPL…

2. random says:

NICK JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Michelle says:

I think Nicki will be a disgrace for the show. And, what experience or credibility does Adam Lambert have…none! Nick Jonas is to young. You need a seasoned male beside Mariah…Harry Conick Jr, Brad Paisley, etc. Has anyone considered Reba, or any other country female that is huge…martina, wynonna, sarah, etc.

American idol is a family show they need to keep their artists clean. Not Kanye, Not Nicki, Not Adam.

4. Ira Fisk says:

I’ve already stated that if Nicki Minaj is a judge I will not be watching and the same goes if Kanye West is on the panel and I might as well add Adam Lambert.

5. Sandra says:

I sure would like to see Adam Lambert judging he is so good as a judge and so fair. he can help all the contestants too and make the show so good for us,

6. Jane says:

I don’t any suggestion I make will make a difference in who AI chooses to be judges. However, if the choice is Nicki Minaj we will NOT be watching. She has been very offensive in her performances and we will choose not to watch. We have been fans of AI from the beginning but it is not the show it once was.

7. Queen Angie says:

NOT Mariah or Nicki. Ugh. I can think of several people who would be really good as judges. Harry Connick Jr for one. They need to concentrate on people who won’t demand millions and millions to do it but who also have something to say. What are they doing to my Idol??

8. Fanone says:

My family will NOT be watching American Idol if Nicki Minaj is a judge. AI is one of the few programs left that parents can watch with their children. It has been a program where young pre-teens and teens can find heroes and follow their careers as faithful fans from the beginning. Recently, though, there have been crude, coarse and offensive elements in the show. Nicki would bring more of that and you will lose millions more viewers. I mentioned the rumor on my facebook (nearly 4000 friends) and had dozens of friends respond that if it happens, they will no longer watch the show. Be wise; listen to this heads’ up.

9. Esther Macha says:

Please universe let it be Adam.

10. Esther Macha says:

Adam Lambert would make an awesome judge. Smart ,articulate, eyecandy!