Dialidol Predictions Top 5

Here are you OFFCIAL Dialidol predictions for tonight. Do you agree?

1. Sandra says:

This is NOT accurate any longer for whatever reason. Phil should have gone home last night or at least been in the bottom. Skyler is a good singer but someone has to go home, yet she showed safe on dialidol. .. go figure. I’m hoping for a Jessica Joshua finale. They have the best voices, followed by Hollie then Phillip.

Good luck guys

2. John Santos says:

Part of the reason this doesn’t help much anymore is that I noticed it stopped updating after the first hour of voting in the West Coast. And what about Hawaii? Jessica has a strong West Coast fan base(she’s from San Diego, among other things), and probably Hawaii too. Second, if it measures the busy signal, with 2 phone lines open and 5 contestants to choose from, most likely votes would go through. That’s why all of them could be ranked 2 to 4. It still has some use though. Last week it did predict Hollie was safe. Let’s see if Skylar is safe again this week. But no use with over-all rankings right now (like who’s bottom 3). Maybe when it’s down to 2 or 3, it’ll have some use again.

I will always like Phil. I absolutely love his sound and style. It’s my thing and I listen to his typed of music daily. I thought both of his songs were great and especially after I listened to them over and over and over. And over. :) He’s the only one I voted for last night, and most nights, usually.

I will not be surprised if he is in the bottom and I will not be surprised if he goes home. There are only 5 left. Someone has to go. I will be disappointed, but I am SO happy I have gotten so many wonderful performances from him and so many wonderful studios that I can listen to forever and ever. :) I can’t wait to follow what he does after the show.

4. Jimmyohyeah says:

Hollie and Jessica will both benefit most from Elise’s departure. Elise fans’ votes will not go to Skylar or Joshua.

Normally people have their favorites by now and don’t change regardless of how bad they do…. But Philip may disprove that theory with his second song. It couldn’t have been any worse.

5. jess says:

Last time that colton and elise was eliminated..in the Dial Idol they are the in the top.. so i think its not that accurate.. accurate in the sense of dialling..

6. Idol says:

Never can trust this anymore wouldn’t be surprised if that was the bottom two. Hollie shouldn’t be in the bottom at all but will probably end up there. Skylar should be bottom two with Phil. If this actually is correct then Phil is going home I hope.