Zabasearch Top 7 Predictions

Here are the Zabasearch predictions for tonight’s Top 7 results show. Do you agree with these?

1. lisa says:

Why was this dial thing so far off? It couldn’t have been more wrong. Jessica had lowest votes, but this appears she had the most.

2. lisa says:

Please let it be Jessica going home next week. She is so full of herself and she’s getting really boring. I like Elise. I don’t think she’ll win unless she pulls something off, but I still like her.

Maybe next week they will put the judges in the bottom three and see if America uses the “save” card.

4. Dan says:

The judges on American Idol were absolutely wrong i saving Jessica, they put down the other contestants in the way they saved her and stated she was the best singer in the competition. If the judeges had their way it would be Jessica and joshua in yhr finals and the hell with the rest. The judges need to remember thisis america’s vote not theirs. If they don’tlike the vote than get different judges, their always saying itis up to america and they don’t want to persuade the vote by telling us who was in danger of going home.

5. if its time for a female,then why even bother to have guys compete.

I have to believe that either Hollie or Elise will be going home tonight. Elise has simply failed to build a fan base and Hollie has not soul.

7. Queen Angie says:

I refuse to believe this! LIES! LIES! Stop posting LIES, Slim!! :P

Just kidding. :)

Anything could happen and this wouldn’t really surprise me. I want Phil Phil to stay, of course. We’ll see in a few short hours.

8. Deborah Mitchell via Facebook says:

Jessica Sanchez has an incredibly beautiful voice. She is able to hit those high soprana notes that reminds me of Whitney Houston, Barbara Streisand. Is time for a female to win and I believe she is the one to take home the title of American Idol Winner